WHERE WE KNOW YOUR HORSES AND YOUR HORSES KNOW US
Directions to S & F Ranch
Take 95 North to Durango
Exit East on Durango.
Go all the way to the end of Durango
and turn Left onto Log Cabin way,
3rd house on left.
8545 Log Cabin Way
Viewing is by Appointment ONLY!
Contact us at 702 768 1460
Board is $450.00 a month - 12 x 24
Board is $500 a month 12 x 36
Box stall $600 a month 12 x 24
Stall that keeps one horse.
• Fed two times daily --Alfalfa cubes
• Fresh water will be provided at all times
• Stall cleaned once daily 7 days a week
• Use of arena and round pen
• Tack room with lockers, full bathroom, shower, toilet, washer and dryer
• Feeding of supplements provided by owner of horse
Additional Cost for:
• Blanketing- on and off
• Fly masks - on and off
• Turnouts - 4 times per week - 1 hour per day
• Trailer parking
All supplements, blankets, fly masks to be provided by the owner of the horse boarded.
All supplements must be measured out and in containers / bags ready to feed
CUSTOM STALLS completely surrounded by matting
Property completely fenced with a block wall and Security Cameras
Wash sand footing in all 3 rings
12 x 24 or 12 x 36 stall with shade
Feed 2 x daily
Stalls cleaned daily
150' x 170' Sand arena with lights - new wash sand put in August 2018
84' x 52' turnout arena
50' round pen
Many trails in and around Floyd Lamb State Park and BLM a few yards away
Tack room with lockers, shower, washer/dryer full bathroom.
Refrigerator and microwave